Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Special Tribute...

Call me thick-skin... I got 2 photos from Fiona's Facebook to give her a tribute! Yes, you heard me! For those who came last week, you would have known that it was Fiona's last day heading IFG. For that and all the good times, IFG (basically me.. and I am sure all of you as well) would like to send her our love and thanks for all that she has done! Indeed, I am sure that all of you remember the outings and sessions she had organised... Past photos speak for themselves: from Sentosa Underwaterworld to Science Center outing to date and many more... Im sure you all had fun! :D Memories will stay... so will the friendships that were forged. Fiona has given her love to all and sometimes she acts like the big sister taking care of the newbies.

Disclaimer: She is NOT leaving for good but she is moving on to a new phase!

First and foremost... my personal favorite picture of her and Myrtle (YES... Myrtle - the pioneer too! Lots of love to u as well for initiating this club!)




Up next, the other pretty picture taken!



Alright.. that's all for a short tribute! All the best, Fiona for your endeavors and all!

0 comments: