Monday, October 20, 2008

Shots from Sungei Buloh Outing:D

The happy IFG people! Pull up competition! guess who won?

Lee with his monitor lizard
Posing!
the most uncle award goes to.....XXX

Titanic in Sungei Buloh? hmmm...

Look oUT? for the birds!








ah Ha!Here are some of the shots from our last outing we went. I'm so sorry that I was late!hahaha!:S But I really had a relax time with you all! It's exciting and happy to see our dearly members back to the group and can listen to their jokes and laugh out loud!hahaha! Well well, I know some of you are facing a more challenging semester, nevertheless, don't give up yet! Pull it through ok! It's going to be a good basis for you before you go for your degree/bachelor courses!Trust me!:)
Thanks for coming for this outing though it's a simple walk in the forest haha!

Meanwhile, keep out for our events, we are going to hold a workshop on teaching you how to do a proper presentation for your course or for your future work.

Date: 15 November 2008
Time: 9.30 - 12.30pm

Let me know if you're coming:)

0 comments: