Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15 July IFG Meeting:D




Hey all!It's been a wonderful night and I truly appreciate to see you guys' effort put on for the preparation and presentations today!Yeap, I hope you guys have learned through them as I'm sure when it comes to your course assignments in the future, it would really need the spirit of teamwork, effective communication and the boldness to stand in front to present your work materials!:)
I would encourage you guys to voice out your opinions/ideas when comes to project discussions and it would really allow the group members to learn from each other too! Everyone does have their strengths and weaknesses but when all hands work together, the result would be something outstanding!
I'm pretty sure there are times when you meet challenges or different views in your group, but try to listen what the person has got to say and if it is reasonable, just go ahead!:) Put the prior on things that should be done first and manage the rest well too! So, hope this helps in your coming assignments!
Alright! Well, I hereby wish every of you , GREAT SUCCESS IN your STUDIES!

CHEERS,
Fiona

0 comments: